Cheerful flowers, made from waffles and intensely-colored fruits, delight young diners.
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen Dole® Wildly Nutritious™ Tropical Fruit (divided)
- 1 Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original waffles
- 2 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles
- 1 frozen Dole® Raspberry
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt orlow-fat vanilla yogurt
1. Remove 6 chunks of pineapple, 2 chunks of papaya, 1 chunk of mango and 6 to 8 slices of strawberries from tropical fruit. (Save remaining fruit for another use.) Let fruit stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes or until easy to cut. Thinly slice pineapple pieces, papaya pieces and strawberry pieces. Finely chop mango piece.
2. Meanwhile, prepare KELLOGG'S EGGO Thick & Fluffy Original waffle and KELLOGG'S EGGO Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions.
3. For big flower, place large waffle on serving plate. Arrange pineapple slices in concentric circles on waffle. Place papaya slices in center of pineapple circles. Top with raspberry for flower center. For little flowers place small waffles on serving plate. Arrange some of the strawberry slices on top of small waffles. Place mango pieces on each for flower centers.
4. Pipe yogurt onto plate for stems. Pipe additional yogurt on top of mango pieces for centers of small flowers. Arrange remaining strawberry slices on plate for flower leaves.