Waffle Fast Fries
A different kind of "fries"—toasted waffles sprinkled with powdered sugar are dipped into chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- 2 Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original waffles
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Fresh red raspberries or fresh strawberries (optional)
1. Prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy waffles according to package directions for the oven. Using serrated knife cut waffles into 3/4-inch-wide strips. Return waffle strips to baking sheet. Arrange in single layer. Return to 425° F oven. Bake about 5 minutes more or until crisp. Place in serving container or on serving plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar (if desired).
2. In small microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate-hazelnut spread and milk. Microwave, loosely covered, on high for 20 seconds. Stir until smooth and glossy. Transfer to serving dish. Serve chocolate mixture as dipping sauce with waffle strips and raspberries (if desired).