Turkey with Fruit Feathers
A little fruit and a bit of chocolate ice cream turn these waffles into an amusing turkey, sure to delight little ones.
- 1 Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- 1 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles
- 1/2 medium orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 1/2 medium blood orange or Cara Cara orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- 2 pecan halves
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 scoop (3 tbsp.) Breyers® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Chocolate Light Ice Cream
- White chocolate morsels
- Chocolate-hazelnut spread or hot fudge sauce
- Candy corn
1. Prepare KELLOGG’S EGGO Homestyle waffle and KELLOGG’S EGGO Minis Homestyle waffle according to package directions.
2. On serving plate place large waffle. Arrange orange sections, blood orange sections and strawberry slices on plate for turkey tail feathers. Place pecans on plate for turkey feet. Drizzle syrup on large waffle.
3. Place small waffle at top edge of large waffle. Place ice cream scoop on small waffle for turkey head. Press two inverted white chocolate morsels into ice cream for eyes. Place tiny dollops of chocolate spread onto morsels for centers of eyes. Place candy corn piece on ice cream for beak. Serve immediately.