The Happy Penguins
Let these penguins waddle onto your dining table. They're made from black grapes and ice cream on a waffle ice flow.
- 1 Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original waffle
- 1 slice fresh mango
- 4 seedless black grapes
- 4 white sprinkles
- 2 scoops (1 ½ tablespoons each) vanilla ice cream
- ¼ medium fresh strawberry, slivered
- powdered sugar
1. Prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original waffle according to package directions. Cool for 10 minutes. Place on serving plate.
2. Cut mango slice into 2 tiny slivers for penguin beaks and four larger pieces for penguin feet. Set aside. Horizontally cut two ¾-inch pieces from the ends of two of the grapes for penguin heads. Use toothpick to punch small holes in each grape piece for eyes and beak. Push sprinkles into two indentations on each grape piece for eyes. Push tiny mango slivers into remaining indentations for beaks.
3. Vertically slice two pieces off of each of the remaining grapes for penguin wings. Place ice cream scoops on waffle as penguin body. Place penguin heads on ice cream scoops. Arrange grape halves on ice cream as wings. Push remaining mango pieces under ice cream for feet. Place strawberry slivers on waffle as fish. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.