- 3 frozen fully-cooked sausage links
- 2 tablespoons green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Homestyle Waffle
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha
1. In small nonstick skillet cook sausage links, bell pepper and water, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove pepper from skillet. Set aside. Continue cooking sausage, uncovered, about 2 minutes more or until browned, turning frequently.
2. Meanwhile, toast Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle Waffle according to package directions.
3. In small microwave-safe bowl combine syrup and Sriracha. Microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds or until just warm.
4. Arrange sausage pieces and pepper pieces on waffle. Drizzle with syrup mixture. Serve with knife and fork.