A hearty snowman made from mini waffles, ice cream, coconut and candy makes an appealing dessert.
Prep Time (min): 20
Total Time (min): 20
- 3 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles
- sour belt candy
- 3 scoops (3 tbsp. each) low fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut
- 2 pretzel sticks
- miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- dried mango sliver or dried apricot sliver
- miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Cool completely.
2. Meanwhile, cut sour belt candy into hat shape and scarf shape. Set aside.
3. Arrange waffles on serving plate. Top each waffle with scoop of ice cream. Sprinkle with coconut, gently pressing coconut into ice cream and allowing some coconut to fall onto serving plate. Press pretzel sticks into ice cream for arms, candy-coated chocolate pieces into ice cream for buttons, dried mango into ice cream for nose and semi-sweet chocolate morsels into ice cream for eyes and mouth. Place candy hat and scarf on ice cream. Serve immediately.