Mini sandwiches made from Eggo® Homestyle Minis waffles are filled with chocolate ice cream, strawberry slices, fresh mango and thin grape slices.
Prep Time (min): 15
Total Time (min): 15
- 6 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles
- 3 very thin slices fresh mango
- 3 cross-cut slices fresh strawberry (from 1 large strawberry)
- 3 scoops (2 tbsp. each) low fat chocolate ice cream
- 6 thin cross-cut slices seedless green grapes (from 2 grapes)
1. Prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Cool for 10 minutes.
2. Cut three 1 3/4-inch squares from mango slices. Set aside.
3. Place 3 of the waffles on serving plate. Top each with 1 strawberry slice and 1 scoop of ice cream. Slightly flatten ice cream scoops. Arrange one mango square on each. Top with grape slices and remaining waffles. Serve immediately.