Eggo® Minis Buttermilk Napoleons
This Eggo® take on Napoleons is great for dessert, and even better for breakfast! Blackberries, peaches and strawberries are all tasty fruit filling options in this easy buttermilk pancakes treat.
Prep Time (min): 10
Total Time (min): 10
- 2 to 3 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Buttermilk pancakes
- 4 to 7 frozen blackberries, 3 to 4 slices frozen sliced peaches or 3 to 5 slices frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 ½ to 2 ½ teaspoons low-fat vanilla yogurt or low-fat plain yogurt (divided)
- powdered sugar
- fresh mint sprig
1. Prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Buttermilk pancakes according to package directions. Let fruit stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes or until easy to cut. Thinly slice strawberry pieces, if using.
2. On serving plate layer one of the pancakes, 1 teaspoon of the yogurt and some of the fruit. Repeat layers, if desired. Top with remaining pancake, remaining yogurt and remaining fruit. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Garnish with mint (if desired).