Marshmallow créme on top of the waffle makes this snowman look like it is melting away.
- 1 Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original waffles
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow créme
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Candy cane, broken into small pieces
- 1 scoop (3 tbsp.) Breyers® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Vanilla Light Ice Cream
- Candy corn
- Miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original waffle according to package directions. Place on microwave-safe serving plate.
2. Spread marshmallow créme on warm waffle. Microwave, uncovered, at high for 10 to 15 seconds or until marshmallow créme begins to puff. Let stand about 1 minute or until partially set. On marshmallow créme arrange sprinkles as snowman arms and arrange candy cane pieces as buttons.
3. Place ice cream on top edge of waffle. Arrange candy corn and chocolate morsels as snowman nose and eyes. Serve immediately.