Jalapeño, Bacon, Cheese, and Egg
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle Waffles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 6 thin slices Monterey Jack cheese or cheddar cheese (3 oz. total)
- Ketchup, salsa, jalapeño (optional)
1. In medium bowl beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper with a fork until well combined. Set aside.
2. Place frozen waffles in single layer on baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 450°F for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet melt butter. Pour in egg mixture. Cook, over medium heat, until mixture begins to set on bottom and around edges. With spatula lift and fold partially cooked eggs, allowing uncooked portions to flow underneath. Continue cooking and folding for 2 to 3 minutes or until egg mixture is cooked through.
4. Top waffles with egg mixture, crumbled bacon and cheese slices. Bake, uncovered, at 450°F about 1 minute more or until cheese melts. Serve with ketchup, salsa or jalapeño (if desired).