Invite this inchworm to your next party. The ice-cream-topped mini waffles will be a hit with your guests.
- 11 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles
- 11 scoops (3 tbsp. each) low fat chocolate ice cream
- green sprinkles
- 4 chocolate log candies
- 3 spearmint gum drop leaves
- 3 small jelly beans
- 4 fruit-flavored, gummy circle candies
- 1 jelly bean, halved horizontally
- 2 pieces (3/4 inch each) multi-colored, sour candy belt
- string licorice
1. Prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Cool for 10 minutes. Place on tray. Top each waffle with one scoop of ice cream. Top 10 of the ice cream scoops with green sprinkles, leaving remaining scoop plain. Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
2. Meanwhile, if desired, stretch and twist chocolate log candies into twig shape, cutting branches as necessary. Place on serving tray. Decorate twig with gum drop leaves and the 3 jelly beans, if desired. Set aside.
3. Remove waffles topped with ice cream from freezer. Arrange into undulating shape above twig on serving tray, placing plain ice cream scoop at one end. Cut 2 of the circle candies in half. Arrange below waffles for feet. Press remaining circle candies on plain scoop of ice cream for eyes. Arrange halved jelly bean on candies for centers of eyes. Press candy belt pieces above eyes for lashes. Arrange licorice below eyes for mouth. Serve immediately.