Halloween Peanut Butter Candy Waffle
Trick or treat yourself to this sweet stack! Turn your leftover Halloween candy into a delicious waffle creation that is sure to satisfy.
- 4 Kellogg's® Eggo® Waffles
- 4oz Reese’s Pieces (1 box)
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Candy Corn
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Bar
- 6 pieces Candy Pumpkin
- Whipped Cream (optional)
1. Toast Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffle for 3 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, break chocolate bar into bite size chunks, set aside.
3. Spread peanut butter around the edge of the toasted waffle, repeat with the rest.
4. In the chocolate bowl, add Reese’s Pieces and candy corn. Roll and lightly press the edge of the waffle into the candy bowl. Repeat step with the rest of the waffles.
5. Stack two waffles on separate plates. Top with a dollop of whipped cream (optional), and 3 candy pumpkins on each stack. ENJOY!