Grilled Canadian Bacon, Tomato and Cheese Sandwiches
A mini toasted cheese sandwich that contains a surprise-fresh tomato and basil!
- 16 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese, cut into quarters (3 ounces total)
- 4 thin slices Canadian bacon, cut into quarters (2 ounces total)
- 8 thin slices plum tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1. Separate Kellogg's® Eggo® Mini Homestyle waffles. Top 8 of the waffles with half of the cheese. Top each with 2 pieces of Canadian bacon and 1 tomato slice. Lightly sprinkle with basil.
2. Arrange remaining cheese on top of tomatoes. Top with remaining waffles. Preheat contact grill for 5 minutes. Cook sandwiches on grill for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.*
*NOTE: To cook sandwiches in skillet, lightly coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add sandwiches. Cook, covered, for 3 minutes or until cheese melts, turning once.