Gameday Chicken & Waffle Bites
Serve up this crowd pleaser at your next watch party! Bite-sized chicken and waffle sandwiches made with Eggo® Homestyle Minis are an easy appetizer that everyone can root for.
- 24 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle Waffles (6 slices of 4)
- 3/4 cup Hot Honey (1 tbsp on each mini)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 12 pieces Frozen Crispy Chicken Strips
- 12 pieces Dill Pickle chips
- Optional: 3/4 cup honey mustard (for dipping)
1. Prepare premade chicken strips, per the bag instructions. Cool for 5 minutes.
2. While chicken cools down: in a small pot over low heat, melt butter, add hot honey, and mix until both are well combined. Set aside, cool for 2 minutes.
3. Toast Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle Waffles for 3 minutes. Separate and place 12 of the waffles onto a serving tray, save the remaining 12 waffles for the top of the sandwiches.
4. In a large bowl, add cooked chicken and ¾ cup of the hot honey. Toss chicken with sauce until completely coated.
5. Place 1 piece of the tossed chicken onto each waffle on the tray, then top with the remaining waffles to make sandwiches. Add toothpicks and enjoy!