Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwich
Enjoy all the flavors of a country breakfast - waffles, bacon and egg - in one easy sandwich.
Prep Time (min): 15
Total Time (min): 15
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- 1 slice (1/2 oz.) cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and drained
1. In medium skillet heat butter over medium-high heat until hot. Break egg and slip into skillet. Immediately reduce heat to low. Cook slowly for 5 to 6 minutes or until white is completely set and yolk begins to thicken. Carefully turn egg. Cook second side to desired doneness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Meanwhile, prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Immediately top one of the waffles with the cheese. Top with egg, bacon and remaining waffle.